Sunday, December 16, 2012

Drug Dealers

On the news this weekend, I could not escape the heart-wrenching story of the children murdered in Connecticut. Most of us are parents, and no one wants to see anyone shot or killed. That's obvious.


What many people may not realize is how dangerous it is for drug dealers to do business on our block. Some of you may think a little weed is no problem. I don't smoke, but I don't mind it either. Hell, recreational marijuana is even legal now in two states and I'm sure a decade from now it will be regulated and taxed. But we all know there's more going on that reefer. When there are deals going on, there are guns. Sooner or later, some dickhead is going to rob some other dickhead and maybe one of our neighbors will get caught up in the crossfire. Maybe someone you know. Maybe someone's child.


I, for one, will be walking around with a camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment