Monday, August 27, 2012

Peaceful

Everyone say hi to Joe.  (Joe isn't really a robot, this is an illustration from Mark A. Hicks I stole from the net; shhh.) 


Joe is the guy you call when you have a problem or a question. Are you doing the crossword and need an 8 letter word that means calm, Joe's your guy. -- Seriously, all of us strive to make this a happy place. I don't see many problems on our block, but if you do happen to have any concerns or questions, well, that's why we have Joe. Please respect the 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM hours.

Also note our brand spankin' new number 347-666-6025. Oh yeah; Joe takes over on September 1st. For the rest of August, you can still harass Celeste. She likes that.

"Are you kidding me? It's a quarter past eleven you psycho!" 


In case you haven't noticed, we have our very own American flag on our very own flag pole. That's class. I would've posted a picture of it but I'm far too lazy to get my camera and walk fifty feet to take the photograph. Look out the window, there it is. It's a thing of beauty, I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment